Tuesday 8 January 2013

Make Your Own Title

Titles can be hard. This one allows you to be creative. This is me giving back.

Just a short post this time I think... I did a wee doodle for a friends 21st last night... But then got a bit carried away...


Hand inked then digi-coloured.

I'm pretty pleased with it actually. But am well aware I greatly need to improve my digi work. Currently in an internal battle with my love of linear work. I love line work, but most of my favourite illustrations that I aspire to don't have it. My goal is trying to find a happy medium. Pffffffffff...

The robot character is from my friend's comic which you can (and definitely should) purchase here:

GALERON AND TEGEN

Whereas the fox is from my comic which you could purchase here, if you so wish...:

THE SUN AND THE FOX

Oh and finally, I uploaded my linetest from a PREVIOUS POST, so have a gander, and please leave any constructive comments you have. Now I've spent some time away from it, I can see a few things I need to tighten up anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment