Wednesday 30 January 2013

Maya 2012, 2012

I knew this was going to happen... I've become blog unresponsive. I'm busy starting work on my 4th year film which is basically just script writing and very little visual work that I feel ready to parade to the world. So, to combat these dry spells, I had prepared material for times of need.

Not only am I a 2D animator (or learning to be) I also enjoy dipping my toe in the digital world. Here are a couple of models I made last semester in Maya 2012, focusing on realism.

Pure NURBS Modelling

Pure Polygon Modelling

I then went on to texture this model, but as I ran out of time and my lighting is embarrassingly dodgy, I'll save that for a later upload.

Hopefully get some nice personal work up over the weekend or summin'. It'll probably be a lion. Brace yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment