Wednesday 27 February 2013

6 Weeks In

... and time for some life drawing.

It always feels like a cop-out using uni work as blog material - but then again, it's all work, and I'm pretty pleased with each of these pieces in their own way.

I don't really feel I've got much to say really... SUSHI peer review went well, and resultantly has put this blog into the shadows... Got a few things to think about - hopefully can start to get some stuff tightened up now. It feels weird... Things are falling into place too quickly. I feel like it should be considerably more difficult than it is. There must be something I'm missing...

But yes. I digress. For the 2 of you that probably actually read these ramblings, I appologise. For those that are here for the pretty pictures, then here you go.

Poses of varying length and medium. Long poses seem to be my downfall. I get less done than in short ones. Why?









No comments:

Post a Comment