Tuesday 12 March 2013

Floating

Both a metaphor and an artwork description. Been sort of floating about recently. Airily dipping half-heartedly into one project and then into another and so on... Which of course doesn't do much for either morale or motivation...

However, I don't know what's happened, but I feel kinda re-inspired. Probably something to do with the purchase of this:
Mock me all you wish, but until you use one for yourself, you will never understand... Never understand... So yes. Hopefully things will start to come together now. Only a few teaching weeks left, so gotta get my life back together before I'm stranded in the wilderness...

Let's wrap up. I'll bring you to the second reason for this title. Started doodling. Finished doodling.



I was going to go and add shading/coloured pencil into this, but decided I'd give digitising it a go first. My first attempt made me sad. I really need to improve my digital work beyond flat cell shading. Hopefully get the coloured version to you one day... One day...

No comments:

Post a Comment