Wednesday 31 July 2013

Shameless Back-Posting

Trying to get myself back into work and a routine this week. Hasn't particularly worked... But I figure that any work after a break is good. Now I've just got to take that energy and plant it into something slightly more productive in terms of Sushi.

Got distracted last night doodling this thing. Like I warned you, reminiscent Séjour comics may well appear from time to time.

This is almost definitely exactly how things went.

I realised through this that I really need to get some more life into my drawings. My poses are pretty dead - as is my mark making... Need to make a conversion to a more ruthless medium I think. And source out some more dynamic life-drawing poses.

Speaking of which, did some stuff to get warmed up. Feel pretty apathetic about most of these but, you know. Stuff.





No comments:

Post a Comment