Wednesday 7 August 2013

Gingers In Paris

Not too long a post this time. Gonna start with a mandatory holiday illustration.

I found that in Paris, as soon as you sit down, it's inevitable that someone is going to come up and try and trick you into giving them money. I kept wondering why it was happening to me but then when I stopped and looked at myself I realised that a pasty, ginger kid on their own in Paris is a blatantly obvious target as an unwitting tourist. Luckily I wasn't scammed, but made this cartoon anyway to show my feels to the situation.


Think I'm going to come in and colour this at some point as I'm pretty pleased with it. Been working on my more dynamic posing too...

In other news, I've been doing some backgrounds for Sushi which you can find my

CLICKING HERE

And finally, I'm currently making a present for one of my friend's 21st Birthday. When we were in Primary 3 (So 7/8 years old) we loved PokéMon. In that class, we were given booklets of blank paper to do what we wished with. So we made our own version PokéMon and I decided to make a draw of us in the middle of in intense battle in commemoration of this.

So here's me. Deeply involved in the intensity of battle...


Really like this style I've somehow come out with here. Definitely want to keep this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment