Wednesday 2 October 2013

Wed-Ness-Day

Gah. So tired. Must blog. Why.

Basically just been plodding away with Sushi stuff over the past couple of weeks which is fun, but I feel I've lost my mojo with it a bit. Deadlines tend to drain the inspirational fuel-tanks somewhat. So yes, that's the reason I've not really had anything to blog... And it's no different this week unfortunately. But, I feel kinda content with dropping some Sushi stuff in here. So here. Have some backgroundz (uncoloured):

Sc09

Sc10



Sc28

Sc29

Looking forward to starting to colour these and get the characters onto them. Scenes 28 and 10 both have rough keys so hopefully they'll start to come together as complete scenes by the end of the month (with a little inbetweening/cleaning/colouring help)

If you wanna check out the rest of the production then you can click MY SUPER NIFTY BUTTON AT THE SIDE OF MY BLOG >>>>>>

It took me 3 hours. 1 hour to draw and code, 2 hours to embed.

So worth it.

Ok. I need to sleep now. Was up too late last night working on colourscripts. So let me leave you with some nudity I drew tonight as I got itchy fingers in prep for life drawing tomorrow.


Looseh gooseh.

Needs more line dynamics.

No comments:

Post a Comment