Wednesday 13 November 2013

Lawl. Soz.

Recently i've been investing all my efforts into either my dissertation or my Grad film, so have become rather too relaxed with regards to blogging. I prefer to keep this blog mainly devoted to personal stuff, with bits of film work dotted in, which results in a lack of posts because I have had no time to do anything else...

But, after running myself deep into the ground and having to pick myself back up (or get others to pick me up) I realised I needed a vent on the side as not to get too suffocated with the film. So I've treated myself to a new sketchbook to put everything not Sushi related into. And it's working.

It's not much, but here's an extract of what I've got so far. Bits from a maybe future project:




(Gave this wee guy a colour on my TUMBLR. Check it out.)

And since it wasn't much and I've neglected you all for so long, here's a couple of pages from my observational sketchbook:



Hopefully be seeing you all again much sooner this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment