Saturday 22 March 2014

Surprise!

I never post anything any more. And it saddens me. It's mainly due to forgetfulness when there's so many other things to think about and secondly... nah. Just forgetfulness. And a hope that maybe, just maybe I'll have the chance to do something that's not actually project work... *laughs self out of room*

So on that note. I'm going to post stuff. And the stuff I'm going to post is some work I've done for my NEW PROJECT *gasp* because my other one crashed and burned under the weight of it's own ambition. But alas, it is not forgotten. Sushi WILL be made. Even if not for May.

So yes. Gander at some eye-treats from (working title) Baumhaus.

Main Character (Riley) Turnaround





Some prop sheets - getting an idea of the style of the film

A (not quite complete) colourscript


And a cheeky wee first render of the film

I guess my next post will likely be the finished film...

See you all in May

I'll also get that header sorted. Sometime. I have plans...

No comments:

Post a Comment