Wednesday 19 December 2012

End Of The World Resolution

Since it's approaching the end of the world, I feel it's now about time to get round to all those things I've said I would. So, I realise that I should now get about to being more professional, and getting my work out there. Otherwise my only job prospects will be drawing pictures for estranged family members.

Therefore, the blog is coming back into action. I've had a winter clean, and gutted it out so I can start afresh. So, expect to see some sketchbook/work in progress work as I intend to use this to document all those little things that don't really count as professionally finished outcomes, but I would like the world to see, as opposed to sitting in a dusty sketchbook/hard-drive. It should also inspire me to work more.

And work I shall...


No comments:

Post a Comment