Monday 24 December 2012

To Grinch Or Not To Grinch?

Well... The world didn't end... So I now have no excuse not to blog. My goal was to post something before Christmas, so here we are. My other goal was for it not to be coursework just yet, as the feels like a cop-out, so coursework, this is not.

In my feedback for this semester, I was told I'm not making enough use of my life drawing. Therefore, I'm using it to create small illustrations which is proving to be rather fun. Unfortunately, they're not quite finished yet, but I feel I need to blog them now, otherwise I'll never blog again. You see? I even put them as GIFS so you can see the progression/I'd never done one before.

So here you go. A slightly underwhelming present from a distant relative if you will.





I'm going to come back and get these backgrounds done, but I've got a turkey to demolish first.



No comments:

Post a Comment