Sunday 30 December 2012

Final(ly)

To be honest, I can't really believe I'm saying this... But I started animating...

This never happens.

So, on (probably) my final post of the year, I can show you some key frames. They're really rough, and I'll need to go in and add some more keys for clarity/fix some volume control, but to be honest I don't feel it's too bad for a first pass. I don't know... I'm too close to it to tell now:



Normally, I'd wait until it was further on than this, but unfortunately I've come to the end of my free trial of AfterEffects which was my only source of easy line-testing...

As a bonus here's a wee doodle I did then coloured. It's me in a van with an easily distracted driver...



Happy New Year y'all - see you on the other side...

No comments:

Post a Comment